The Last few days have been quite sunny/hot and bright....Which is completely awesome since Baker has had the longest winter its had since I have moved here. I was beginning to think it was going to snow for a year straight! I have been taking the chance to get out and about since its been so nice and Remington loves to be outdoors. So I went to the local drugstore to buy Remington some sunscreen so he wouldn't get sun burned...Do You Know How Much That Stuff Costs? Holy Cow, I was expecting like 8 bucks or something...no it was more like 15! WOW, I guess that just shows I haven't had a kid for a long time lol. Last Friday we went and hung out with a friend, we decided since it was so nice to walk from her house to the local coffee shops ( well one of the local coffee shops since there is like 6 of them ) It was so nice to get out in the sun and take Remington for a stroll. There were a couple of ladies at the coffee shop that Remington thought would be fun to flirt with, and he did it quite effectively since they just swooned over him when they left. What A Ladies Man. Saturday we went over to Uncle Will, Aunt Steph, Lauren, and Abbey's house for a BBQ. It was fun, the kiddos even put on a Hannah Montana rock show for us...Remington was right in the middle shaking his groove thing! hahaha. Sunday, Daddy had the day off so we went driving up in the mountains with Sug and Piston. Remington of course fell asleep for most of the drive. It was a nice relaxing day. Mommy learned alot about water for the farmers, since daddy had to see how full the reservoir was getting, Last year wasn't such a good water year and this year I am pretty sure should be a great one. Any hoosit, We then came home and played in the grass and with the doggies. Not a whole lot going on but I am sure this week will be an exciting one, or at least this weekend, besides being memorial day it is also mommy's birthday! And there will be some out of town friends coming to visit...Jesse and Jaime! We can't wait to have some adventures with them!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment